Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Too much SUN!!!

Starting to be Autumny here... so just starting to get a little cooler...
I am at my favourite position outside my favourite coffee shop, and have been working pretty well...  just completed a document I have been working on.....
BUT - because of the change in season, the sun has changed position...  so now it is hitting me full in the face...

I know that it might conceivably be possible for me to sit in another position... but gosh darn it.. this is my spot!!!

I am forced to conclude that despite what I might think, this is absolute proof that the universe does not revolve around me.... who woulda thunk it?

Now - if you will excuse me.. I think I need to go and have a headache now.

1 comment:

  1. Or it could be seen as evidence that the sun, at least, IS revolving around you.

    ReplyDelete