Tuesday, December 6, 2011

waiting.....

in an airport lounge.....
I will be heading off to China very soon...
a very cold.. and therefore I expect very different China to what I saw last time....
Ready to go back into not being able to actually see my blog, or facebook or anything the might be a little less than ideal for the people of China to know....(I feel flattered that they see fit to block my little bloggy thing - ramblings about my moustache and how the boys have done in swimming are definitely worth firewalling!)
A gentleman nearby has been (rather too loudly) bi-linguilly speaking sweet nothings on the phone and convincing his beloved to wear less while talking to him on Skype.  I am therefore happy I have no photo to accompany this posting.

2 comments:

  1. It's currently 12 degrees here in Sydney (overnight), so I don't know how much worse southern China would be.

    (Did you know that the degrees symbol will cause a comment box to automatically close?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately (at this point) not in Souther China... up near Beijing.
    So temperatures are somewhere between cold and freakin freezing. Outside right now I believe it is about -5C (and you will have to imagine your own degree symbol in there!).... and very windy too - that is adding to the joy.

    ReplyDelete