Friday, December 2, 2011

Arrogant and Presumptuous Photography Portrait.

As it turns out, I am going to be a lecturer for the 2012 Photographic Society of Queensland Conference.  Giving a talk about something that is far too complicated for me to get my head around, so I am hoping my confusion will come across as "arty"....
As part of the program (to populate the fairly sparse website above among other things), I had to submit a portrait of myself for the program. so I got the boys to help me take one this afternoon....

(There was no way in the world I was going to put a photo of me with a fuzzy lip up there!!)


I think I look a little Arrogant and Presumptuous (A&P).... but I have been (deservedly) accused of being A&P before - so it is probably fairly accurate.



Photogeek stuff:  Taken out the front of our house, into the low sun by Xander while Zak stood off to my right on a box pointing the flash down at me from just outside the frame.  A tiny bit of desaturation and vignetting in photoshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment