Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a little proud of myself.

Just got back from our judging of the annual awards for our photo club.....
and I managed to get first in the A Grade Large Colour Prints...  I am a little happy with that i have to say.  The quality of the stuff that is produced at the Toowoomba Photographic Society is astoundingly high... so to get that is indeed an honour.
It was the picture of Zak reading a book here...  http://rationalmykl.blogspot.com/2011/04/illumination.html
It helps to have such a photogenic model!!

Anyway, I am happy with it.

On a separate note, I am off to China in two weeks  This trip should be short and sharp (hopefully less than2 weeks) making a single machine work, but this is the beginning of it all.....

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Photo club... now that sounds fun. (nerdy but fun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, long ago, accepted my place as a nerd.
    Hopefully as a nerd who is at least partly integrated back into society... but still a nerd!

    ReplyDelete