Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MBOCS

I think I need to admit to myself that I am a little out of control.

Hi, 
my name is Mykl and I have an addiction.
Apart from any of the other, arguably more destructive ones, here is another that has just crept up on me.
I was sitting, quite happily doing some work; preparing some training documentation when I realised I was surrounded by screens... and I was using every one of them.

I am not sure if there is a support group for what I crave... it is called  MBOCS.
Monitor Based Over Compensation Syndrome.

I have it bad. (and I have noticed there is a tiny bit of room to the left of the second laptop..... hmmm....)

2 comments:

  1. Yes.... MBOCS is something that occupies much of my time and thoughts!!
    From what I understand from my research... once you have been affected by MBOCS you are never truly over it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete