Monday, December 10, 2012

Walking around Miluo

In order to make sure that I did not spend too much time wallowing in my hotel room on the last Sunday in Miluo... I went for a walk in the rain.  All very lovely (and a weird combination of a little hot and bitterly cold)...

my intention was to walk to where all the rice fields started.... I did not quite make it, but found some interesting things on the way.



First one, normal photo run through a vintage process in Silver EFEX.
Second shot... A mum and her child were walking along, at some distance away I pointed to my camera and gestured to ask if I could take a shot...  She nodded and this is what came out...  A little bit of oversharpening to get some detail out of a VERY dreary day...

3 comments:

  1. So is Miluo pronounced the same as the chocolate drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... closer to how Judge Dredd would describe his set of values and the control of crimes etc...

    Me - Law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds a bit like a cross between Judge Dredd and Tarzan.

    Speaking of which, haven't had a Tarzan movie for a couple of decades. Must be one due. Heaps of CGI animal combat to follow.

    ReplyDelete