Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Putting things off...

In 5.5 days time, I will be presenting a lecture in front of (possibly) a couple of hundred people.

The lecture will be on how our perception and memory are inherently flawed and how photos influence our memories (no really - it will be interesting I am sure!).

Reading through the biographies for the other speakers is funny...   All of them have photographed professionally for all sorts of publications, they have reported on wars, have their own art galleries and all sorts of qualifications.  My bio says "Mykl has taken a photo before".

A little intimidating actually.

So needless to say, instead of actually working on my lecture, I am writing a blog post that no-one will read...
I am procrastinating so badly that I just spent the last hour sending work emails!!

So with no further ado... and no relevance at all...  here a photo Blythe took of me photographing the China TV building during the last trip to Beijing.





2 comments:

  1. Known to locals as "The Giant Underpants".

    Much to the annoyance of the designer and owners no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that name for it... and will call the building that exclusively from now on!!

      Delete