Monday, September 19, 2011

stuck in hong kong....

we got on the plane, enjoyed a few glorious minutes of thinking we were leaving as we pushed off from the gate, then came back in because of a water leak....
they said that we will probably get back on the plane in 45 minutes,.... which I think means I will be a day late home.... we shall see!!

i have spent the time scouring ebay for things to spend money on - and so far doing ok....
for the sake of my bank account i hope we end up on a plane soon!

Update:  Here are the "engineers" working on the plane after we got back on there for the second time and it was all clear.... 5 hours late we got to take off....


1 comment:

  1. By the way... I forgot to mention.... this particular little delay got me a $400 dollar voucher from a very apologetic airline... should be very useful I think!

    ReplyDelete